Okay, not much new around here, except that I'm once again attempting to "blog"! What am I thinking. It's just that it takes so much time to figure out how this thing works and then by the time I do it again, I have to relearn it.
So, if you wonder what I've been up to...I've been "Run-ing!" I just finished a marathon on September 19th (Top of Utah in Logan) with a time of 4:07:44. It was an average pace of 9:30--not exactly my goal, but at that point I was just happy to be done. Then last weekend I got 2nd place on a 5k with a PR of 23:53! I was happy about that--except for the 2nd place thing. :) Anyway, I hope to start cycling soon, but I'm not really sure how to go about it. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment